Zoho Sign is a digital signing service that lets you execute contracts quickly without the hassles of transporting paper documents while ensuring security and legality. It works completely on cloud and integrates readily with your everyday apps for a completely seamless signing experience.
Zoho Sign is perfect for anyone who needs to sign business documents but widely used for HR, legal, finance, and sales functions.
- Sign documents on the go.
- Send documents to multiple signers across the world.
- Integrate with everyday applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Sign and send, secure and legally binding documents.
Documents that can be signed:
- Sales contracts
- Business proposals
- Purchase orders
- Lease agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Employment offers
- Create, send and sign documents within minutes.
- Supported document types include : pdf, jpeg, doc, png and more.
- Scan documents directly from within the application.
- Set an order for signing the document using the "Send in Order" feature.
- Upload documents directly from daily applications: Zoho Docs, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail and OneDrive.
- Import files from other applications using the "Open In" functionality.
- Send timely reminders to sign documents that are in progress
- Bulk import recipients directly from the local drive.
- Add re-sizable signature, text, initials, name, company, and date fields to the document.
- Initiate signing of documents directly from your inbox.
- Preview and make changes to the document using the document viewer.
- Assign someone else to sign the document.
- Share completed documents through iMessage.
- Receive real time push notifications whenever any activity is performed on a document.
Legal & Security
- Certification of Completion: Get automatic audit trails for completed documents with time stamps and IP addresses.
- Increase security using Touch ID and Passcode to block unauthorized access.
- Set security codes and share it directly with the recipients to prevent unauthorized access.
- Compliant with ESIGN act and industry standard laws.